Ranci Do’r, 2018
- VARIETY: White Garnacha from 4 different harvests (2014-2017).
- METHOD: The wine is kept in stainless steel tanks until 2017, when they transfer it into centenary chestnut tree barrels where it age for a whole year.
- CELLAR/ PRODUCER: Vinya Ferrer.
- REGION: Tarragona, Catalonia.
- LIMITED PRODUCTION: Just 49 bottles.
Its name, RANCI DO'R comes from the type of wine that was used to make in the area of Tarragona hundred of years ago in those small chestnut tree barrels,"vino Rancio" something similar to Old or Rotten wine.