Pequeña Rosa, 2020
- VARIETY: 100% Petit Verdot.
- METHOD: PET-NAT. Ancestral method. The wine is bottled before the fermentation finishes so the bubbles occur naturally thanks to the sugars in the grape juice.
- CELLAR/PRODUCER: Bodega Viñerón. Samuel Párraga.
- REGION: Vineyard is in the region of the Alpujarra, Granada at 1300m above the sea level and the wine is produced in Coín, Málaga.
- LIMITED PRODUCTION: 220 bottles.
Pequeña Rosa is a beautiful wine in all aspects. It has a rosé-orange color with an elegant tiny and thin bubble. It smells and taste to red flowers and berries, and it has a slightly bitter aftertaste. A complex and elegant wine that is ideal for smoked food, fatty fish and pasta.