- VARIETY: Moscatel de Alejandría and Macabeo.
- METHOD: Ancestral. Pet-Nat wine.
- CELLER/PRODUCER: Bodega Viñerón. Samuel Párraga.
- REGION: Vineyard is in the tropical coast of Granada, about 1000m above sea level. Soil is a mix of clay, limestone and slate. Wine is produced in Coín, Málaga.
- PRODUCTION: 2500 bottles.
Moscabeo is a pale yellow and has a fine bubble. White flowers, white fruits and honey come in the nose. It is dry and has a well integrated medium acidity. Aftertaste is quite long, with tastings note of jasmin, orange blossom...white flowers. This wine is ideal with lamb, cured cheeses, grilled vegetables, puff pastry dishes or even fruit.